cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6.2.20000-2 integrated with Office 365?

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi people,

VOICE MAIL APPLICATION:

Does anybody knows something like that? How to integrate with Cisco Unified Communication Manager 8.6? It is similar the integration with Exchange 2010?

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe you are trying to integrate Unity Conenction with Office365, not CUCM correct?  Or are you trying to do the SIP trunk from CUCM to the cloud lync deal they are trying to push now?

Hi Tommer Catlin,

There 's no Unity Connection. A one week ago the the servers was locally and we had a SIP trunk between CUCM and Office Unified Message (Exchange 2010). It's worked fine. My doubt is the sames as yours. It is possible?

Daniel Sobrinho

Did you ever solve this problem?

jl ld
Level 1
Level 1

I got a similar request : office 365 as third-party voice mail for CUCM 9.1  (without CUC)

is it supported/not recommended/forbidden by Cisco ?

regards

Unless you can create a SIP trunk on Office 365 and allow traffic to pass between CUCM and Office 365 across the SIP trunk it would not work. Cisco never supported any Exchange UM for voicemail, it works, but if you have issues Cisco is not going to help you there. No different here, if you can get it to work based on the above, then support is on you.

HTH,

Chris