cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 will not keep network gateway setting after input.

swelch51
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCS C220 M3 device running virtualized CUCM 8.6.  When I look at the network settings in either the Unified OS Administration or the CLI, it gives me a blank for the network gateway.  It allows me to enter an address for the gateway, but after pressing save or enter it doesn't keep the setting.  It doesn't auto reboot after making the change either.  After a manual reboot the gateway is blank again.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this and / or how to fix it?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Are there more virtual machines on this UCS that are using this VLAN you're trying to use for this CUCM? For example, a Windows server. If you have a Windows server for testing on this UCS, can you try to set the same IP address and default gateway like you're trying in the CUCM, and see if it lets you and that the networking to this machine is working fine. Maybe you have some conflicts over your virtual network on your UCS that conflicts with the settings that you're trying to put into your CUCM.

And if it's possible can you give us an output of the CLI command 'show network all' ?

Although I'm not sure you can, because you're using console and you cannot copy & paste from there, if I'm not mistaken, but screenshots will suffice I think.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: