cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2.10000-28/ Service Activation - Certificate Authority Proxy Function

Alex Rich
Level 1
Level 1

I am needing to activate the service Certificate Authority Proxy Function. Does anyone know if this will reset all phones in the cluster to download the updated ITL file or will I have to manually reset them?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

It has to be done manually, you may check the following link for details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/9_1_1/secugd/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91_chapter_01010.html#CUCM_TK_A21BF76C_00

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

It has to be done manually, you may check the following link for details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/9_1_1/secugd/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91_chapter_01010.html#CUCM_TK_A21BF76C_00

Manish

Will the phones continue to work without restarting? I am just needing to turn this on to get 5 phones setup to VPN back in and auth with a cert. My hope is to either not reset the other 4k devices and let them reset on their own over time or schedule a time to do different locations on different dates to prevent any issues with them all restarting at once.

I do have a tac case open but this is the last thing I am having issues getting clarification on.

Thank you!!

I was able to activate this services and have 0 impact on any devices. Once activated I was able to install the LSC onto a 8841 and connect to VPN with the cert. Only remaining issue is when I try to install / update the LSC on a 7962 nothing appears to ever happen. Call Manager always shows operation pending and the phone shows not installed. Any thought as to what I might have missed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: