cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2.10000-28/ Service Activation - Certificate Authority Proxy Function

Alex Rich
Level 1
Level 1

I am needing to activate the service Certificate Authority Proxy Function. Does anyone know if this will reset all phones in the cluster to download the updated ITL file or will I have to manually reset them?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

It has to be done manually, you may check the following link for details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/9_1_1/secugd/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91_chapter_01010.html#CUCM_TK_A21BF76C_00

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

It has to be done manually, you may check the following link for details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/9_1_1/secugd/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C0395F44_00_cucm-security-guide-91_chapter_01010.html#CUCM_TK_A21BF76C_00

Manish

Will the phones continue to work without restarting? I am just needing to turn this on to get 5 phones setup to VPN back in and auth with a cert. My hope is to either not reset the other 4k devices and let them reset on their own over time or schedule a time to do different locations on different dates to prevent any issues with them all restarting at once.

I do have a tac case open but this is the last thing I am having issues getting clarification on.

Thank you!!

I was able to activate this services and have 0 impact on any devices. Once activated I was able to install the LSC onto a 8841 and connect to VPN with the cert. Only remaining issue is when I try to install / update the LSC on a 7962 nothing appears to ever happen. Call Manager always shows operation pending and the phone shows not installed. Any thought as to what I might have missed?