cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2 The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Enterprise License Manager within 55 days..

ciscoceci
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When i connect to the CUCM i see the follow error:

The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Enterprise License Manager within 55 days, you will no longer be able to provision users and devices.

My question is if after the 55 day period i will have any problem with the user or phones configuredm and which are in production, and what happens exactly when finish this period?

Thanks Anna.

17 Replies 17

What does PLM show?

What does CUCM licensing show?

Do those numbers match?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Have you deleted unused phones from CUCM? Licensing counts numbers of devices configured, including those that aren't registered anymore.

iamroot80
Level 1
Level 1

If you should have enough licenses for your users, I would also check if you might have deleted users but not deleted their devices / voicemail boxes.

If you have a license covering multiple devices for 1 user and the user is gone, each of the (now unassigned) devices will require their own license and you can be fast over your license limit - delete then the old devices or assign to a new user and run a license check again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: