cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 Licensing Question

paulblakie
Level 4
Level 4

If I license a user with a UCL Basic license in 9.1, do they get access to single number reach?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes they do.

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes they do.

Thanks

Srini

Hi Srini,

Since SNR is covered in UCL basic, is it ok to assume that it will be covered in higher variants also (UCL enhanceed, enhanced premium, CUWL std etc.)??? Does IPMA also need license (shared or Proxy mode)??

Is there any document which can talk about various features which needs licenses.(e.g. SNR covered in UCL basic)

I was refering to the link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

but it is not feature specific. Shall i assume that whatever is not mentioned here is by default with all the license options??

THanks,

Ajay

Yep SNR included in basic is also included in higher levels so no worries there. feature wise SNR is the only one to be concerned about, EM doesn’t need one starting with 9.1.1(a)

Thanks

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: