cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and IMP configuration and validation error - Duplicate Post

eanderson85
Level 1
Level 1

Edit: Sorry, somehow a post got duplicated.

Getting Configuration validation failed for first IM&P Node.

Version Info:

CUCM Version: 10.5.1.15900-18

IMP Version: I had to use bootable 11.5.1.13900-52 and install patch for 10.5.1.15900-18

The platform installation panes I am on for IM&P display 11.5.1.15900-18 across the top.

Hostname:

I have entered in CUCM System->Server

WFMDUCUCMP01.video.springswf.com (CUCM Publisher)

WFMDUCIMP01.video.springswf.com (CUCM IMP and Presence)

IP:

CUCM 10.0.210.10

IM&P: 10.0.210.20

DNS:

Server is set the same on both servers

Domain is set the same

nslookup can return A and PTR record for WFMDUCIMP01.video.springswf.com 10.0.210.20

I am scratching my head, I have been backwards and forwards over the setting multiple times and everything I can think of appears to be correct. It shouldnt be a case sensitivity issue as i use the same "format" at every step along the way. DNS is resolvable. CUCM can ping IMP. I retyped the security password atleast 10 times and validated that i have the right one.

The only possibility i can think of is that there is an issue because one version to boot then applied a patch. I have 2 call subscribers that i configured on this cluster without issue ~18 months ago and had no issue, but it had used the same bootable for the pub and 2 subs without a patch.

1 Reply 1

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Duplicate post?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: