cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - Are CSS reports possible - Need to help identifying multiple lines forwarding CSS

Hi

I've noticed some of our users forward settings are assigned to a CSS-INTERNAL-ONLY. Only some and not all, possibly done erroneously creating a new phone, anyway, simple resolution. The problem is finding out which DN's have the internal only CSS applied.

I've looked at a few ways but nothing jumps out yet. I want to check what CSS a DN has applied in regards to it's forward settings, obviously it can be done one by one but I was looking for more of a report or bulk check if anyone has ideas ?2019-01-25 10_16_39-Directory Number Configuration.png

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Stuart,

If you are looking specifically for a single CSS association, then you can find it by looking at the dependency Records Detail from call manager. or if you are looking for a complete report, you may able to get from phone report from the Bulk utility.

Bulk Administration >> Phones >> Generate Phone Reports

Then you can select the desired fields which you want to see in the reports.

Regards,
Shalid
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi Stuart,

If you are looking specifically for a single CSS association, then you can find it by looking at the dependency Records Detail from call manager. or if you are looking for a complete report, you may able to get from phone report from the Bulk utility.

Bulk Administration >> Phones >> Generate Phone Reports

Then you can select the desired fields which you want to see in the reports.

Regards,
Shalid
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: