cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM auto attendant - how to upload WAV file from re-recorded prompts

mrochac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all - can anyone shed some light of where in CUCM i can upload WAV file for our phone system - we are making some change to call flow and i have the recorded options ready but (from a lack of hands on knowldge) i can seem to locate where i do this.

Also, i did some research on Hunt list, hunt pilot and line group but i am having a hard time grasping, just curious of how the call flow works and how the hunt list, hunt pilot and line group all come together - thanks.

Ver;

Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 9.1.1.20000-5

VMware Installation: 2 vCPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2609 0 @ 2.40GHz, disk 1: 80Gbytes, 4096Mbytes RAM
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My best guess is that you're looking for Media Resources  -> Announcement

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_LA83A52D_00

In short, you create line group(s), you assign them to hunt list(s), you assign them to hunt pilot(s).

I suggest you reach out to your system administrator for this tasks.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My best guess is that you're looking for Media Resources  -> Announcement

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_LA83A52D_00

In short, you create line group(s), you assign them to hunt list(s), you assign them to hunt pilot(s).

I suggest you reach out to your system administrator for this tasks.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: