Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM certificats regeneration when they are expired

Gilles Guillerm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have to regenerate CUCM certificate (callmanager,tomcat, capf, tvs). Unfortunatly, they are already expired !
My CUCM is a 11.5 version and is in mixted mode.  So, I 'll have to update the CTL file after the regeneration of the certificates.

I am going to use the "CUCM Certificate Regeneration/Renewal Process" document to regenerate the certificates, but it is written that : "Certificates should be regenerated before they expire."

Can I also use this document for my personnal case ?
have I to do the step  "Utilize the "Prepare Cluster for Rollback to pre 8.0" Feature" ?  (for information the cucm is standalone - only one tftp server)

Thanks for your help.

Gilles

1 Reply 1

tgaur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
hi, Document you are following is correct make sure cert are not CA signed, as you have multiple cert expire there is special order in which cert should be regenerated; TVS should always done at last. regarding that service parameter for pre roll 8.X is to avoid any phone to stuck in registration as it will not trust new cert. best is to open a proactive TAC case. Regards Tarun
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: