Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CFA to SIP Trunk Fails

rynard.coetzee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I have an issue where the call fails if i set the CFA of a DN to a number that is routed over a SIP trunk ,if i call the number from the phone directly the call proceeds ,it only fails when forwarded.

Any Ideas ? Maybe some Service Parameter that needs to be changed ,i have looked through the CM service params but don`t see anything that might cause this.

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

Atul Khanna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi,

If my understanding of your problem is correct, then if we take into account 3 phones , A B and C.

B can call C directly, but when A calls B (CFA to C) then the call fails.

I am not quite sure of the service parameter to be enabled. Why dont we start with cross checking the basic configuration, like CSS and partition.

Did you try using DNA to check if the call is reaching SIP trunk in first place.

- Atul

If this helps, please rate

Sorry let me try and clarify a bit more ,Phone A (PSTN Phone) ,Phone B (Cisco Phone) and Phone C (PSTN Phone on SIP Trunk) ,so Phone B can call Phone C directly across SIP trunk ,but when Phone B CFA to Phone C then call fails when Phone A tries to call it. I checked the CSS and this is not the problem ,also DNA reckons the call is being routed correctly.

Regards

Hi Steven ,thanks for that ,i rated your post . Although i do not have a

CUBE in my scenario it at least pointed me in the right direction ,it had to do with SIP Diversion headers. Had to chane calling party presentation to First Forwarding station.