Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM/CUC - Enable Common PIN

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could help me.  We are looking to implement common pin sync on our CUCM and CUC servers. The use case is that users can change their Voicemail PIN and this would automatically change their UDP PIN. We have (2) CUCM servers and (2) CUC servers in our cluster.  Based on the below doc, its telling me to download the tomcat cert and import it as a tomcat trust into Unity.  My question is the following:  is this for every node? IE..download tomcat cert on Pub and Sub, import them into each Unity server respectively? Or just one server and it replicates?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200978-How-to-Enable-Common-PIN-for-UCM-and-UC.pdf

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should download all the CUCM tomcat certs, including any SUBs you set as AXL servers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
uploading a tomcat-trust cert to CUCM pub should replicate it to the subs. I think CUC you need to do so individually.

@Mike_Brezicky  Thank You for your reply!

So download CUCM PUB tomcat and upload it to both unity servers?

Then download both Unity Server tomcat certs and upload it to just CUCM Pub?

You should download all the CUCM tomcat certs, including any SUBs you set as AXL servers.

@Mike_Brezicky   Thank You. I think I've got it.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Since there are only 2 CUCM nodes in my cluster, I will use both - so I will will download both tomcat cert and upload them as tomcat trust to both CUC servers.  I'll do the same for the CUC servers into CUCM.

Does that sound about right?

Yes, that should be good.

@Mike_Brezicky   Thank You very much for all your help!