Helpful
Replies

CUCM: Dial one number and call many user simultaneously

nicanor00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have CUCM 8.5

Is it possible to configure one number XXXX so when I dial number XXXX I call many user(predefined group of user) simultaneously ?

Regards

22 Replies 22

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use my script "group caller" for that. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.

You can do a broadcast hunt configuration on CUCM.  You would configure a Line Group that includes the numbers of the users that are in the group.  You then configure a Hunt List that points to that group.  Then the one number you want to be able to dial would be the hunt pilot.  With broadcast, if you call that one number it will simultaneously ring every member of the line group.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

+5 thanks for the Parallel Hunt group (Blast) reminder.  I was worried that it was problematic when I didnt see it mentioned.

Steve

No problem.  The broadcast hunt in CUCM shouldn't really be a problem.  You could also do a shared line where the same DN is configured on all of the phones; however, that may (or may not) be the experience / configuration you want.

Hailey

OP did not specified if what he want to have all the called parties to be in a conference, or just to talk to the first that answer. In the first case, CUCM does not have a standard feature to do it, reason for which I wrote the script.

Now I understand your post much clearer.  Thanks Paolo.  Its not my thread so sorry for throwing the +5s around.  Hopefully the author of the thread can see if it meets his needs too :-)

Hello, would i be able to get a copy of that script?

http://ciscoscripts.com/

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,

We need solution for Group call. We want to have all the called parties to be in a conference not just to talk to the first that answer.

Could you please help me in setting this up.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Chandan Prasad

CUCM cannot do what you're asking

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply.

Please confirm if this can be done through script. A reply above is confirming it can be done through script.

Regards,

Chandan Prasad

It * should * be possible, assuming Paolo's scripts work with the latest IOS, you'll have to discuss that directly with him.

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply.

Please confirm if this can be done through script. A reply above is confirming it can be done through script.

Regards,

Chandan Prasad

It can be done via script..

best regards,