Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Error

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I was trying to move a phone from one DP to another and when I move the phone and went to save the changes it gave me this error below and I wanted to know what would cause this and how would I go about fixing this problem.

The attempted action was a violation of security protocols and will not be allowed. This may be caused by having multiple concurrent windows open or using browser buttons (back, refresh, etc). Please retry the operation

38 Replies 38

chrisgapske2
Level 1
Level 1

The true answer is that the Cisco Broke it attempting to secure it. 

It has been this way for a long time now and is required to be certified for the more security minded verticals, eg:  banks, government, investing houses, etc.

Fine but allow the option! Not to is the reason that other PBX vendors are picking up ground faster and faster every day.  

It should be an option every other vendor has a secure web interface that can secure multiple tabs.  It can be done securely.  

Any new informations about this horrible "bug"?

It really stops you from fast working to do a stare and compare while updating things ... It woult be great, if you can disable this for a user or for the complete system.

Greetings

Hi,

I found that it works when you click on some empty space in browser, 

like when changing Route Partition, select RP wich you want, click on empty space, wait for browser to finish, and click save. 

Works even if you have multiple tabs in same browser opened.

f.

While Cisco changed it in the more recent versions, I have to agree that this was an outright horrible change.  If it is required, it should be an enterprise parameter that is NOT enabled by default.  

There are a LOT of times you need to do a stare and compare while updating things, and this absolutely kills your ability to handle this situation.  

Once again, "security with no thought to the consequences" rules the day....  

This was poorly thought through in implementation and needs to be removed, or at least modified so it can be disabled. 

As a reminder, this continues to be a problem (no multiple browser windows allowed).

If you think it should be optional where you can turn this "security option" off, you NEED TO CONTACT YOUR CISCO SE's and be an absolute PITA that they need to fix this.  Ask that your comments be relayed back to the BU.

This will not improve if there is not a strong push for it!

Issa NDIAYE
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

What browser do you use?

please change to Internet Explorer (IE), it will work.

Best regards

It works either in mozilla, chrome or IE. I tested with more than 1 user and open tabs. Before you click save, click on empty space in browser nr.3 in pic.

cucm error

http://postimg.org/image/achx6f47h/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: