Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM -> CUPS users not syncing

Good day for everyone!

There's 2 CUCM servers in the cluster and 2 CUPS servers in the cluster. Second CUPS(2) server is shutted down.

I'm adding new users to CUCM, turning on "CUP Enabled" in Capabilities Assignments menu, but after that - users not appearing in CUPS Server.

Tried to wait for some hours but sinchronization didnt occur.

Then i go to CUPS Serviceability, and restarted "Cisco UP Sync Agent" - only after that all users synced to CUPS!

Well, tried to reload CUPS server, but problem with sinchronization is still there - need to manually restart Sync Agent service.

CUPS version 8.5.4.10000-15

CUCM version 8.5.111900-21

Any idea how to fix this or troubleshoot? Any help will be kindly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Just figured out, that i need application user in CUCM with "Standard AXL API" priveleges to get updates for CUPS from CUCM server (via AXL). Will try to check it out.

Checked that, the application user with "Standard AXL API" permissions on cucm is fine.

Any ideas?

If you look at the status under system-> CUCM PUB or the troubleshooter does it all come green??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

At last week i restart services SIP Proxy and Presence engine, because of another problem.

And at some day, dont know when axactly - but all user have synced to CUPS, and now synchronization process works fine.

I'm a little bit confused by this behaviour.

ps- yes, troubleshooter was all green, except of error that node 2 was down.