Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - How to edit "Daily" backup job to include PLM after upgrade to 10.5.1

lisacoody
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my Call Manager cluster from version 8.0.3 to 10.5.1. There is a nightly backup job scheduled named "Daily" that I'd like to edit to include the co-resident Prime License Manger server.

In order to edit the scheduled task, I logged in to DRS, clicked on the "Daily" job, added a check mark to the "ELM" option and clicked "save." The status error that comes up on the next page says "Update Failed. The configured date or time has elapsed."

This "Daily" job was originally created on February 19, 2012 - after the last CUCM upgrade from 6.1.2 to 8.0.3. Do I need to create a new backup job to include the PLM server instead of trying to edit the existing job?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Please change the start time to something in the future (like a day from today) and add the appropriate features that needs to be included.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Please change the start time to something in the future (like a day from today) and add the appropriate features that needs to be included.

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks, George! I was able to adjust the "Daily" job without an error this time. I set the date to tomorrow (since the job runs at 2:00 a.m.).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: