cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM installation via IMM (management) port?

tdudas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Do any of you have experience if the console of an IBM server (MCS7845I3-K9-CMD2) is available via IMM port for CUCM appliance installation?

If so is there any license requirement to have this functionality?

Thanks for all your help!

Kind regards,

Tibor

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Fabien GILLET
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tibor,

I have a little experience with the IMM system but this experience is old so i hope it's still available today. I can't confirm to you if it's working with the CuCM system but i share with you my little knowledge.

You can configure the IMM by the BIOS interface, if i remember well, you need to configure an IP address and with any details that you want to have an access on it (gateway, mask...).

After you can reach by web browser and you will see the CLI interface like you are in front of the screen connect on it. With this interface you can manage power supply and other some details about the server.

I hope that will help you.

Regards.

Fabien.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Fabien GILLET
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tibor,

I have a little experience with the IMM system but this experience is old so i hope it's still available today. I can't confirm to you if it's working with the CuCM system but i share with you my little knowledge.

You can configure the IMM by the BIOS interface, if i remember well, you need to configure an IP address and with any details that you want to have an access on it (gateway, mask...).

After you can reach by web browser and you will see the CLI interface like you are in front of the screen connect on it. With this interface you can manage power supply and other some details about the server.

I hope that will help you.

Regards.

Fabien.

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your reply, it was a help! Your knowledge is still valid!

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Tibor

Hi Tibor,

Happy to see my post was helpful and really thanks for your feedback about this.

Regards

Fabien.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: