cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM integration to cloud Lync 2013.

rayoelkins
Level 4
Level 4

I've read several documents/community postings that lead me to believe that utilizing CUCI will allow me to integrate premise based CUCM 10.6 w/ a cloud offering of MS Lync 2013 but nothing that definitely states 'yes'.  So can on prem CUCM use CUCI to allow cloud based Lync 2013 to be the IM& telephony Presence?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

IF you are referring to O365 then Yes

Support for Microsoft Office 365

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync integrates with Microsoft Lync for IM and Presence and Excel and Outlook for Click to Call on the client side only. Cisco UC Integration with Microsoft Lync is therefore compatible with all of the same versions of Microsoft Lync, Excel and Outlook whether they are Office 365-based or traditional on-premise deployments.

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync 9.7(6) Release Notes - Release Notes [Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft L…

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync 10.6.x Release Notes - Release Notes [Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Ly…

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

IF you are referring to O365 then Yes

Support for Microsoft Office 365

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync integrates with Microsoft Lync for IM and Presence and Excel and Outlook for Click to Call on the client side only. Cisco UC Integration with Microsoft Lync is therefore compatible with all of the same versions of Microsoft Lync, Excel and Outlook whether they are Office 365-based or traditional on-premise deployments.

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync 9.7(6) Release Notes - Release Notes [Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft L…

Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync 10.6.x Release Notes - Release Notes [Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Ly…

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: