cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Lab - Trial license longer than 60 days?

Benoit Lambert
Level 1
Level 1

I want to build a CUCM lab at home and  I'm wondering if there is a home license that lasts longer then 60 days.

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Benoit,

Unfortunately there is no such option

https://lists.gt.net/cisco/voip/163961

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Benoit,

As Manish said it is not possible to extend that period, what you can do is once you install CUCM take a VM snapshot of the machine and at the time you hit 60 days mark revert to snapshot to keep it working.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Please Could you tell me How can I do snapshot for My Virtual Machine ?

Thank you

skeetin44
Level 1
Level 1

If you goto cisco.com/go/licenses, you can sign up for a demo license for 6 months...  I did recently for cucm 9x for my lab  --- It was good for a period from 01/16/2017-07/15/2017.

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you a Partner? You could just buy the NFR Kit. It is what I do.

I agree with Gregory, and now that I think about it, we have a couple of ways...

1) Buy an NFR kit. 

2) 60 day default license (comes by default on 9.x).   Load your vm and take a snap shot.  After 60 days, restore the snap shot.

3) Load your vm with the 6 month trial, (cisco.com/go/license) and click on demo/eval licenses, and take a snapshot.  After 6 months, you can restore or get a new trial license...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: