cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM License and Support Renewal

maqsood ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

I have 10K devices registered on cucm , 18 K end-users are sync thru LDAP  and 15K Devices is showing in total in device page of cucm ,  and i still have 2K CUWL remaining.

what we need to renew yearly ? If CUWL is perpetual  then we need to renew for support.

then

1. How is the renewal calculated.  based on devices registered, or end-users, or total devices. ?

2. what is we renew under value  like only 1K devices /or users( smart licensing  is in sync)

and 

Finally, what Support feature contains.

3 Replies 3

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

As @Leonardo Santana  mentioned, there is no more Perpetual License and so no SWSS contracts anymore. 

Now everything is Flex Licensing which is a subscription based. For your scenario I will prefer to  go with ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT(EA). With EA You gone have below benefits.Subscription includes support and upgrades. 

Benefits of EA

•20% Growth Allowance

The best entitlements in the industry – for every Knowledge Worker, receive:

•50% Enhanced licenses

•20% Access licenses

•100% Cloud Registered Video Devices

•20% Premises Registered Devices

•Pro Pack

•Meetings Suite*
*with EA Meetings or EA Calling + Meetings

Additional add-ons can be purchased:

•Teams Messaging

•Voice Mail/Unity Connection

•Enhanced or Access Licenses

https://defaultgateway.org/2021/10/10/flex-3-licenses/

Response Signature

Thanks for the reply, 

we are going with  EA Flex Based plan,  but i was asking what if we under subscribe /  reduce the no. of KW  for renewal, how this would impact our existing setup.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: