cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Migration from 6.1 to 7.0/7.1?

dllamas
Level 1
Level 1

I need to migrate CUCM from 6.1 to 7.1 . Server supports new version so I found that CM7.0-U-K9-7845= is the part but not sure. Could you help me to clarify?  This CUCM is used for Telepresence sessions (max 5 CST-3000)

4 Replies 4

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you upgrading to 7.1.5 ? If yes the options here are, use UCSS to upgrade and order any additional nodes under cucm-usr-lic-add

If you don't have UCSS use the 3x3 promotion, it is a great deal with a 3$ user and mandatory UCSS attach. Ala carte upgrades are avialable at 50% of the new purchase list.

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have a TP upgrade bundle CUCM-TP-BNDL-UPG that you might also want to look at

Thanks Hakim. about the options you mentioned, where can I find their description? Could not find them on CCO.  Could you tell me the differences between the part number you mentioned with the CM7.1-K9-UPG= ? 

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There should be more information about the Upgrade Bundle (CUCM-TP-STRTR-BNDL) I mentioned in the ordering guide etc.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/uc_sol_og_ucl_final.pdf

For CM7.1-K9-UPG= it is a PUT related download of CUCM 7.1.5 Software that one is eligible to download with a UCSS contract. The above bundle will give you access to 8.X doftware

CM7.1-K9-UPG= SW Upgrade to 7.1 for SASU or UCSS

Hakim