cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Migration from 6.1 to 7.0/7.1?

dllamas
Level 1
Level 1

I need to migrate CUCM from 6.1 to 7.1 . Server supports new version so I found that CM7.0-U-K9-7845= is the part but not sure. Could you help me to clarify?  This CUCM is used for Telepresence sessions (max 5 CST-3000)

4 Replies 4

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you upgrading to 7.1.5 ? If yes the options here are, use UCSS to upgrade and order any additional nodes under cucm-usr-lic-add

If you don't have UCSS use the 3x3 promotion, it is a great deal with a 3$ user and mandatory UCSS attach. Ala carte upgrades are avialable at 50% of the new purchase list.

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have a TP upgrade bundle CUCM-TP-BNDL-UPG that you might also want to look at

Thanks Hakim. about the options you mentioned, where can I find their description? Could not find them on CCO.  Could you tell me the differences between the part number you mentioned with the CM7.1-K9-UPG= ? 

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There should be more information about the Upgrade Bundle (CUCM-TP-STRTR-BNDL) I mentioned in the ordering guide etc.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/uc_sol_og_ucl_final.pdf

For CM7.1-K9-UPG= it is a PUT related download of CUCM 7.1.5 Software that one is eligible to download with a UCSS contract. The above bundle will give you access to 8.X doftware

CM7.1-K9-UPG= SW Upgrade to 7.1 for SASU or UCSS

Hakim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: