cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM / Outlook Troubleshooting

jszapipes
Level 1
Level 1

We recently changed how we are notified of voicemails in Outlook. Before, we were using Viewmail for Outlook and just recently we moved to sending .wav files to the users Oulook inbox.

My issue now is certain users are receiving multiple emails when they get a voicemail. So, if a user is left a voicemail, he/she is bombarded with emails with the .wav attatchment.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Like I said it has only happend for a few users.           

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What mechanism are you using to get voicemail messages into Outlook: IMAP, Single Inbox, Message Actions, Notifications? My first guess is that those users either: a) have an Exchange rule that's interacting with (Single Inbox) or duplicating (IMAP/Relay/Notification) messages; or, b) the user has more than one method enabled (e.g. Single Inbox and a Message Action of Accept and Relay).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: