Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Self-Provisioning - Can't save

Difan Zhao
Level 5
Level 5

Hi experts,

I am playing with this feature on CUCM System version: 11.5. I am testing with this self-provisioning feature with IVR. However the very last step, I can't save my config. When I click on the "save" on the page (User Management -> Self-provisioning), nothing happens. When I refresh the page, the changes are not saved.

But if I skip the "CTI Route point", so leave it as "not-selected", the page can be saved. So it might be something wrong with my CTI config. However how do I know where part I did wrong?

Thanks,

Difan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try different browser, I've seen this issue with some browsers, especially Safari where only some pages do not respond to the save button.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try different browser, I've seen this issue with some browsers, especially Safari where only some pages do not respond to the save button.

Chrome and Firefox did not work but IE did... Hilarious that there is another reason to keep IE. Thanks Chris!

I had to use Internet Explorer as well. At first I thought Internet Explorer was not working either but realized I was actually in the Microsoft Edge Browser. Make sure you are actually using the Internet Explorer browser and not Microsoft Edge.

+1 for IE

Looks like Chrome and Firefox were not opening the pop up window

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Just spent an hour on this, was using Firefox....switched to IE no problems!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: