Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM SQL request

Hi guys. When I run simple sql requests like "run sql select d.name, eu.userid, p.name from extensionmobilitydynamic emd, device d, device p, enduser eu where emd.fkdevice=d.pkid and emd.fkdevice_currentloginprofile=p.pkid and emd.fkenduser=eu.pkid "

or something else CLI just hangs does nothing, no results nothing. When I hit ctrl C to break process the message "User issued ctrl +c" and this "

the string is select count(*) from dblcnqueue;20580905; DELETE FROM HostedURICatalogKey WHERE pkid IN (SELECT * FROM (SELECT
the string is FIRST 1000 pkid FROM HostedURICatalogKey WHERE isDeleted = 'T')) AND NOT
the string is EXISTS ( SELECT 1 FROM HostedURI,HostedURICatalogKey WHERE
the string is HostedURI.HostedURICatalogKey_ID =
the string is HostedURICatalogKey.HostedURICatalogKey_ID );20580856; SELECT SoftkeyTemplate.pkid AS t0_pkid, SoftkeyTemplate.name AS t0_name,
the string is SoftkeyTemplate.description AS t0_description,
the string is SoftkeyTemplate.ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base AS t0_ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base,
the string is SoftkeyTemplate_ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base.Name AS
the string is t0_ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base_fkName FROM SoftkeyTemplate LEFT JOIN
the string is SoftkeyTemplate SoftkeyTemplate_ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base ON
the string is SoftkeyTemplate.ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base =
the string is SoftkeyTemplate_ikSoftkeyTemplate_Base.pkid WHERE "

And I can't run any command then, I need to close ssh and open new one.  What is wrong in my sql request ?  How to stop this sql process or quit ?

Thank you  

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bekzod,

If i run this sql query on my cucm it works fine so this looks to be an issue specific to you cucm or the ssh software. Can you check if you face same issue when you console into cucm directly via vsphere client without using putty or any other software.

Manish