Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM support for ESXi v 6.7?

Rune Stene
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

As agreed in CCPCOL-2583 @ Cisco Live Barcelona I post my question here for Product Manager to answer..

When will CUCM support ESXi 6.7 ? 

Regards

//rune

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes we will. :)

Here are two other possible places he may have meant, both of which see PM participation more frequently and require an NDA to access:

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It would be highly unusual - both for a PM to be on CSC and for a specific forward-looking statement which typically requires an NDA. This question is usually best directed at your Cisco AM or SE who can liaison with the the PM to get you an answer.

As you know, currently 6.5 is the most recent qualified version.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/virtualization-cisco-unified-communications-manager.html

Hi.

I am aware of current supported version.

And I asked the question about 6.7 to the PM at Cisco Live Barcelona last week, and he told me to post it in the community. He would then check up on this and give an answer.

So I guess we will see if he reads this :)

//rune

EDIT: I See now I did not post this in the CCP Community. Will post there instad.

Yes we will. :)

Here are two other possible places he may have meant, both of which see PM participation more frequently and require an NDA to access:

Is there a roadmap with an expected date for CUCM to support ESXi 6.7 ?

Thanks

Dan