Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM type of calls

Hello, can someone explain me what´s the meaning of this strings:

OutsideDialtone= [0]

OutsideDialtone= [1]

OutsideDialtone= [2]

Trying to know what indicates each one of them (intrasite call, intersite call, etc.)

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This looks like a line from a trace. OutsideDialtone= [0] would indicate "Provide Outside Dial Tone" unchecked on the route pattern. OutsideDialtone= [1] would indicate "Provide Outside Dial Tone" checked on the route pattern. No relation to intersite/intrasite calls except for the fact that intrasite calls (simple extension dialing) would generally not produce dial tone (OutsideDialtone= [0]).

Brandon

+5 for @Brandon Buffin answer. Just to add-on, there is nothing like OutsideDialtone= [2]. Only OutsideDialtone= [0] and OutsideDialtone= [1]

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello, I´m not able to recreate the trace, I´m just trying to understand this trace:

04/24/2019 11:45:32.096 CCM|Digit analysis: wait_DmPidRes- Partition=[] Pattern=[801XXXX]
Where=[], cmDeviceType=[AccessDevice], OutsideDialtone =[1], DeviceOverride=[0],
PID=RouteListControl(1,100,61,2)

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

This logs means that you have a route pattern 801XXXX in partition"None" with "Provide Outside Dial Tone" enabled and someone is trying to use this route pattern to reach 801XXX numbers. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.