Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM view Cert with _- from CLI Admin

ian.ryder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Trying to view certificate details for a CUCM from the CLI.  My issue is viewing certificates which contain a SPACE (_) before a -

When issuing this command it fails, is there a way to delimiter this in the command to enable it to run?  I can obviously check via the OS Admin Web Pages, however writing a script which means I need to retrieve this via CLI.

Example below which is for the cert used to sign the Cisco Call Home.

admin:show cert trust tomcat-trust/VeriSign_Class_3_Secure_Server_CA_-_G3.pem

Invalid command, a dash character must be preceded by an alphanumeric character

4 Replies 4

I think this will get resolved if you upload a new verisign certificate without "-" in CN

Response Signature

Thanks for the reply.  However it could be there are multiple certificates with _- in the CN and I need to check all certificates on the server.

The verisign cert referenced is just an example.

Chances are less to have such cert, when i checked on my lab server i was able to find only Verisign   with the "-".

if you have a certificate with CN name "-" yes you gone face the same issue.

Response Signature

Likely you could be affected by this defect CSCuo06421 At least the error message is very similar. It says to contact TAC for a workaround.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: