cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE 6K Ordering Guide?

dllou1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - Can someone point me to the Business Edition 6000 Ordering Guide?  I've been unable to locate it and have some questions.  Also: Is there a license upgrade SKU in this product to provide Enhanced ULs instead of Basic ULs that are delivered automatically with the system?  Or does one have to order separate Enhanced ULs and retain the Basic ULs that are unneeded?

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks --  Is the BE 6000 shipping at present?  I see NPH on it, but unsure whether it's shipping at present.

Anyone?

Can anyone answer this? I would also like to know if / when it's actually avaliable to hold in my hands so to speak.

smizerny
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David,

To follow on to all the great replies you have received...I checked with the Product Manager and he indicated that New Product Hold is in currently in effect, as is our practice with all new product launches.  He anticipates that the NPH gating process will be lifted for current and new orders in the next couple weeks.

Also there is a Basic UCL to Enhanced UCL upgrade license that you can use to migrate Basic licenses.  Believe the list price for the upgrade sku is $85, so a basic UCL + the upgrade is essentially at price parity with an Enhanced UCL lic.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your interest in this new product offering.

Best Regards,

Stan Mizerny

Product Marketing Mgr.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: