Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE License query

Seraph22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I upgraded CUCMBE 6 to version 7. and downloaded demo licenses from the cisco website for CUCM and Unity. My Question is there an expiration date for demo licenses of CUCM 7 and Unity 7? If so how would you check the expiry date? I tried opening the license file via notepad and I did not see any expiry date. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Teo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Before 9.x version, demo license files do not have an expiration date. In 9.x, UCM can operate in a full featured demo mode for 60 days without a license. UCXN remains in demo mode until it connects with the ELM server for the first time.

Hope to help, please remember to rate the post if it does.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Before 9.x version, demo license files do not have an expiration date. In 9.x, UCM can operate in a full featured demo mode for 60 days without a license. UCXN remains in demo mode until it connects with the ELM server for the first time.

Hope to help, please remember to rate the post if it does.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Thank you for the information Adrian, so this means I wont need to worry about their CUCM and unity expiring then, cool

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: