Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE

c-maynewheeler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I have CUCMBE installed on a virtual machine. The system is set up fine with  2 VM ports. However as this is a test enviroment I thought I would have licenses  for at least a couple of voice mail users. This is usually the case for Unity  connections.. Anyone seen this, or do you have to add users in a different way  on the Business Edition?

Cheers for any pointers!

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The same license file that allows two ports also allows 10 mailboxes so I would expect this to work. Care to attach a screenshot of your license page?

You can also request a demo license: https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/demoPage

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

hello Jonthan,

I seem to have something working so it doesnt appear to be a license issue. Its random though and fails more than working.

I set up a end user in CUCM and then that fails, I look in Unity and see it has inserted that user in there but always comes back with

This user's association to the co-resident Cisco Unified Communications Manager user has been broken.

Please

Click Here to reassociate the orphaned user.

This user's association to the co-resident Cisco Unified Communications Manager user has been broken.

Please Click Here to reassociate the orphaned user.