cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 2.3 -> 7.0 License Question

Arthur Kant
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUE 2.3 system and I want to upgrade it to the latest and greatest. I understand that license files are available for me to download.

I am NOT changing the number of mailboxes or anything else during this process. As I am just changing versions and nothing else would I still need to purchase a SKU to legally use the new license file?

1 Reply 1

reidgreen
Level 4
Level 4

Correct on the license files, download and enjoy.

Somewhat correct. If you have a current SMARTnet contract on the AIM-CUE then it's a free upgrade;

CON-SAU-AIM-CUE SW APP SUPP + UPGR Unity Exp AIM $270

Most assume that a =/> CON-SNT contract on the router gives you the AIM upgrades and it does not. I don't see a part number to purchase an upgrade for Unity Express from 2x - 4x to 7x. The license for the base release comes with the purchase of the AIM. I recommend purchasing a SAU contract for the AIM module, which gives you TAC support and download the v7 of the AIM-CUE. Should be all you need to upgrade.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: