Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 7.0 AA Ext Transfer

Fahad Afzal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am facing a weird issue. Call coming from PSTN is reaching CUCM where it is forwarded to CUE AA. Welcome massage is played, but on entering 3 digit extension, call is not transferred to that extension and keep playing the massages over and over. It seems like the digits are not taken by CUE. I am using default Auto Attendant script AA.aef

Please suggest..

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fahad,

Which dtmf method is configured on the dial-peer for CUE? Can you configure "dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify" for that dial-peer and test?

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fahad,

Which dtmf method is configured on the dial-peer for CUE? Can you configure "dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify" for that dial-peer and test?

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish, You mean the dial-peer on the voice gateway that is forwarding all the calls to CUCM? Because the CUCM has only a CTI Route point to CUE AA. Thanks

Thanks Manish for directing towards the right direction. I added "dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric h245-signal rtp-nte" in the dial-peer and that solved the issue.

That's great, updating the forum always helps anyone facing the same issue in the future.

Manish