Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE: "Are you Still There?"

In CUE when i create the script of the screenshot (In the gateway cue 8.6.10), at the end of the enterprise prompt we hear "Are you Still There?", I tried creating a new script but i can't eliminate that message.

I don have CUCE editor, this is my only tool to create the scripts.

Any Suggestion?.  Thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't believe there is a way to edit this from within the GUI. If you download the CUCE editor you can modify the menu step and specify the timeout prompt as well as the timeout time settings.

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't believe there is a way to edit this from within the GUI. If you download the CUCE editor you can modify the menu step and specify the timeout prompt as well as the timeout time settings.

Brandon

I cant download CUCE Editor (Service Contract), i have CCX Editor, but when i create a script appears the message in CUE:  "script failed - script upload failed"

You will need CUCE Editor. Creating in CCX Editor will not work. Go to the download for CUCE Editor and try requesting access. If for example, you held a service contract on this device, but can no longer purchase due to EOS/EOL they will sometimes grant access.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: