Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE script to allow PSTN calls

moin.tirmizi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am using an AA script in CUE and have a requirement when user press "1"  in the AA. He needs to be transferred to an external number(Mobile number).

The "Call Redirect" function allows calls to be transferred to internal extension only and not to external PSTN phone numbers.

Can some one send me the sample script to achieve external transfer or  show me the steps? I have attached the script I am using for your refrence. And I use "9" prefix to get an outside line.

Following would give you an idea on the script flow.

1.1        Script Content

Start

/* External_Transfer.aef */

Accept (contact: --Triggering Contact--)

Emergency Contact

Call Redirect (contact: --Triggering Contact--, extension: EmergencyNumber)

Successful

Busy

Invalid

Unsuccessful

End

End

1.2        Variables

Name

Type

Value

EmergencyNumber

java.lang.String

Many thanks,

Moin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

"call redirect" allow transfers to any number.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

"call redirect" allow transfers to any number.

Yes you ar right mate.

Only one of my router is not forwarding the call, as I dont see any call origination in CCAPI  debugs I suspect its CUE not sending the call. I tried on couple of other site routers and they both allowed external transfer.

You could always have it transfer to a DN which has CFA set to the external number.

You are right Mark,

That's the work around I was using before, but as I mentioned its just one router no transferring calls. I'll check to see why as it should. Thanks ofr your advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: