cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 8.0.0.5 Field Mapping

907ct043.
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on the final configuration of the demo version.

I need the Company field populated on the desktop Attendant Console but I do not see this attribute in Field Mapping on the CUEAC server.  On the desktop Attendant Console under Options, Preferences, Internal Directory - "Company" shows up as an available option but it does not get populated because I cannot locate the attribute on the server Field Mapping screen.  This product won't work for us if we can't get the "Company" field populated.  I also have CUEAC 8.5.1.5 installed on another server and the attribute does not appear in that version either. We are running CUCM 7.1.3 and 8.0.0.5 is the supported CUEAC version.   Thoughts?

CUEAC Field Mapping.jpg

2 Replies 2

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

You are looking at the source field, these are the fields available in the UCM not CUEAC. If you look in the Destination field you should see Company listed. You would need to find out what field the UCM has company infomation in to add the mapping.

Thanks for the comments.

We found out that the COMPANY field in AD does not sync with CUCM so it cannot sync from CUCM to CUEAC.  For our purposes we had to identify a field in AD which was not in use and will sync from AD to CUCM to CUEAC.  We identified the PAGER field as an available field so we are going to populate the data we need into the PAGER field in AD.  This field syncs with CUCM and on to CUEAC.  On the CUEAC server we are mapping it to USER FIELD 1 and then renaming it in the CUEAC desktop console to Campus.  This will work for us.