cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 8.6 shows during answered call some call control toolbar items grayed out?

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

What are some reasons during a (Arc) Enterprise Attendant Console call that options in the Call Control Toolbar would be grayed out?

CallManager 8.5(1)SU1
CUEAC 8.6.1.9

From my co-worker working directly with receptionist;

"the original complaint is that the buttons above where the call is shows (after you pickup) are greyed out for conference and transfer. When we search for a user (I am going to have to retest it) it still had greyed out conference and transfer. The reason I have to retest it is that I think we might have been trying to transfer to the same same phone as we were answering calls on. I am also wondering if the other buttons are grayed because there was no entry yet in the search look up, but I know receptionist next question will be, do I need to do that. I am trying to piece together an affirmative answer"

3 Replies 3

j.bilodeau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jason, I have exaclty the same issue.  Did you find anything?

Yes our H323 Gateway had a Inbound CSS in CallManager that didn't include the CTI Port's Partition. This was seen via ccmtrace files. Fixed it and working fine.

There are 2 conference buttons, the first one (called Start Conference) is the one you use once a call is answered and you have done a directory lookup, the second one (called conference) is used once the first party has answered in order to begin the conference.

The transer button is actuallt slightly mis-leading, this button is actually there to complete a consult transfer, call flow would be as follows:

- Answer call

- Directory Lookup

- initiate consult transfer via keyboard or right click of mouse button on contact

- Once ready you can use the Transfer call button on the toolbar to complete the transfer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: