cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 9.1 - Blind tranfer to external numbers fail

Jose Goncalves
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUEAC 9.1 and CUCM 9.1.2 and if a a internal call is made to the operator and the operator tries a blind transfer to an external number the call is dropped and the original caller (internal extension) stays on hold in the operator queue. If this is done in the operator phone there is no problem.

If the initial call is external and the blind transfer is for a internal number, there is no issue also.

The CSS of the CTI route Point and CTI ports are the same as the phone.

I don't think it is the codec, because the system disconects before the external call is answered.

Does anyone have seen this behaviour or have any ideia how to solve it?

7 Replies 7

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

check the link if it helps.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-attendant-console-business-edition/116322-qanda-product-00.html

regds,

aman

Thank you for your help.

But for CUEAC 9.1 thak is available in the software. I don't have to go to the registry. (picture in attach).

It must be something else.

Hi ,

Did u try enabling External transfer in attached snapshot?

regds,

aman

Yes.

That was one of the tests.

Thanks for your answer.

Hi

I would check your CSSs again.

When doing a consult transfer, the settings of the phone apply.

When doing a blind, the system will transfer the call using the CTI ports. It's very common with ARC/CUxAC to have those misconfigured.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello.

Today i did a new troubleshooting session and a reviewed all the configurations.

The CSS are ok in all CTI ports, CTI route points an attendand phone.

What i noticed is that if she use the enter+enter in the software the call is made.

If the attendant uses the mouse and the transfer key in the aplication the call does not work.

This was a new infomation because there was a new person attending that does not use de mouse and does must of the procedure with the keyboard.

• Blind transfer using the phone - OK
  • Blind tranfer using aplication and keyboard (enter+enter) - OK
  • Blind tranfer using aplication and mouse (key in the aplication) - NOK

The other think that i noticed is that when the call is made with enter+enter, the call is made with the CTI port.

If it is made with the keyboard it uses the attendant telephone.

This lead me to think that it must be something in the call control part between the phone and the aplication.

Does this make any sense now???

HI Aman,

Cisco attendant console - we are facing issue to transfer the call using mouse drag and drop, 

while double click, the call transfer is working fine. 

Drag and drop we are getting error message as "Invalid destination provided"

CUCM version 10.5.2.17900-13.

please help to address this issue. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: