Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Client Issue

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

Guys,

wonder if you can help.

I have an issue and a query about the CUEAC client. we just upgraded to version 8.5.1.5. I have tried to replicate the issue myself but cant but 3 users in one site that is remote from the the actuals server (as was my testing), cant seem to get the Preference settings to stick. Each time they login they need to go to the Preference settings and amend as the previous setting is not retained. Any ideas what may cause this issue.

Second thing is if we use forced delivery which sends the call to the phone can you still use the client to transfer the call rather than the phone?

Lastly, I tried to stick this request on the ARC forum as well but seems all my email addresses are banned even ones that didnt exist until I created them.Anyone know how to contact the administrator to find out what wrong, as the forum requires you to login suprisingly to contact the administrators!

Thanks

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Each time they login they need to go to the Preference settings and amend as the previous setting is not retained. Any ideas what may cause this issue.

Do those users have local administrative privliges on their workstation? I believe this is needed for the changes to stick.

Second thing is if we use forced delivery which sends the call to the phone can you still use the client to transfer the call rather than the phone?

Yep; the client still has CTI control over the phone.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Each time they login they need to go to the Preference settings and amend as the previous setting is not retained. Any ideas what may cause this issue.

Do those users have local administrative privliges on their workstation? I believe this is needed for the changes to stick.

Yep; the client still has CTI control over the phone.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Paul,

You do not need administrative rights for  the preferences to be retained in the console, you will just need to set  the correct permissions on the registry key.

Take a look at the installing the client video at the following link and this will show you what needs to be done:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jC1gmgsRWPR4PLR2VWBhA?feature=CCQQwRs%3D

As  Jonathon has mentioned, you still have control of the call when in  forced delivery, at the link above you can also find End User Training  videos which may help.

I am one of the administrators  on the Arc forum, send me a private message with the email address you  are trying to register with and I will take a look for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: