Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC_ CONNECTION_ERROR : 9700

fei he
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All

We have client complaint about the user never updated in attendant console. All call flow appears to be fine.Both CUCM and CUEAC are response to ping to each other.

I found that CUEAC configured to point to CUCM Sub which I think is incorrect. When run Test Connection it pops up error message:

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

CUCM connection test failed. Please check the connection details and try again. Error Data : CONNECTION_ERROR : 9700

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Also the Enable contact synchronization is uncheked under Directory Synchonization.

I am planning to update IP to CUCM Pub in CUEAC. What is proper procedure prior and post change?

CUCM - 8.6.2.21900-5.

CUEAC - 8.6.1.9

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

German Zamora
Level 1
Level 1

It might be possible you are running into a known defect. In case you are still experiencing the problem, please try resetting Tomcat in the CUCM server you are pointing to.

This needs to be done via the CUCM's CLI (SSH) and will take out web access for a couple of minutes. The command to restart the service is (case sensitive):

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

German Zamora
Level 1
Level 1

It might be possible you are running into a known defect. In case you are still experiencing the problem, please try resetting Tomcat in the CUCM server you are pointing to.

This needs to be done via the CUCM's CLI (SSH) and will take out web access for a couple of minutes. The command to restart the service is (case sensitive):

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat.

German Zamora
Level 1
Level 1

Additionally:

**Also the Enable contact synchronization is unchecked under Directory Synchronization:

Answer: This needs to be enabled in order to have the directory populated. You can enable it and reset the LDAP plug in, for it to start synchronizing.

**I am planning to update IP to CUCM Pub in CUEAC. What is proper procedure prior and post change?

Answer: Make sure you update it first on the TSP configuration, and then make sure you update it in the CUCM connectivity section in the CUEAC server.