cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC directory not appearing on client

Liz Bentler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi We have installed CUEAC 8.0.0.5 along side and existing CUCM 7.1.3. I can see that the synchronization with CUCM has populated the directory on the server and can see the desired information for the users but when I log into the client the internal directory remains grayed out.  I have restarted the ACS service on CUCM, stopped and started the LDAP plugin numerous times and logged out of the client numberous times as well.  I can ping the server from my desktop and resolve the name.  What am I missing?? Thanks Liz

4 Replies 4

ahochau_2
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having exactly the same issue with v8.6.  Everything tests fine, I even combined the Cisco training doc with the install guide to make sure I set the thing up correctly. If I look at end users I have more than 2000 in CUCM and exactly 0 in CUEAC Agent Console.  Let us know if you found a fix.

Under directory rules I changed the operator fiels to Less and Equal to.  I can't remember which I had originally selected.  The Source Fields is telephonenumber and the Value field is *. I had to reset the BLF service as well as the LDAP again. Hope this helps.

You're a genius.

I changed the default rule to look for "telephonenumber less and equal to *"  and restarted all the services and the directory magically appeared.  I had tried with just "telephonenumber equals *", which is what TAC suggested.  Thanks for the help!

You don't have to actually create a rule at all, if you don't create one then all the users that exisit in the End User table will be sync'd