Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC: No operator overflow option

Daniel Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello experts,

I'm not very familiar with CUEAC yet but I do have a requirement to solve.

CUEAC is being used to handle calls coming from the PSTN. At a specific time, no operators would be available for any reason (even because they need to go to lunch). At that time, calls should be sent to another operator located on a different location and even using a different attendant console system.

In theory, I'm thinking that if I configure "No operator overflow" option and use the pilot number of the other attendant console system, I should be able to send the calls to that site and operator, right?

I'm also thinking about Emergency option, there is not a real emergency but, if the operator puts herself on that state, system should send the calls of her queue to the number configured on that parameter, right?

Thanks a lot for your guidance and advise!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Daniel,

You are correct, you could utilize either No Operator overflow of Emergency overflow for these situations. If the overflow destination is on the same CUCM you could send the call to the relavant CTI Route Point for another queue or you could send it to a PSTN number if it needs to go to a different system.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Daniel,

You are correct, you could utilize either No Operator overflow of Emergency overflow for these situations. If the overflow destination is on the same CUCM you could send the call to the relavant CTI Route Point for another queue or you could send it to a PSTN number if it needs to go to a different system.