cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Roadmap?

spm
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know when the next version of CUEAC or Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition or whatever the heck they  are calling it now is coming out?      I'm trying to decide if I should tough things out and wait for the next version or to dump it and go with another product.  I had the opportunity to speak/vent with our account manager and a rep from the business unit last year and from what they were saying it sounded like some of the options I was looking for would be in version 10.  The closest thing I have found is a post on the ARC Solutions website about the release of version 9.1.  Anyone out there seen a roadmap or release schedule?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

rtrauernicht
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I know it will be with 10.X and nothing sooner.  I would plan to deploy the current one.

There might be some patches but upgrading the existing version is pretty easy and only takes a reboot and few mins.

Thanks,

Ryan

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Anything roadmap related requires an NDA so we can't discuss it here. My suggestion is to post this question, along with the specific features you want, to the Collaboration User Group. That has the benefit of being NDA-protected and has some visibility amoungst the product managers.