Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC server Problem

mohamedessoufy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I  am trying to install CUEAC Attendant Server 9.1.1.10 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bits, i choose to install sql express.

when i do next in the Database Wizard i have the message : "unable to connect to the server"

if i do cancel in the Database Wizard, i pass to the TSP instllation and after i'm asked to restard the server.

In the WebAdmin page. After I entered  the login information, it gave an error : "

Unable to connect to the server.. Error Data : API_NOT_INITIALIZED"

Regards,

Mohamed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have had this issue before as well.  You have to make sure that both IIS and ASP.Net are installed and running before the CUEAC install.  In my cases, I had to completely rebuild my server, reinstall the server OS, install IIS and ASP.Net and then install the CUEAC server application then the installation was successful.  Hope this helps.

Tony

Please rate!!!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have had this issue before as well.  You have to make sure that both IIS and ASP.Net are installed and running before the CUEAC install.  In my cases, I had to completely rebuild my server, reinstall the server OS, install IIS and ASP.Net and then install the CUEAC server application then the installation was successful.  Hope this helps.

Tony

Please rate!!!

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks a lot Tony for you reply.

I rebuilt the OS (not a DC Controller) and reinstall the CUEAC correclty, it work fine.

Mohamed

That is great news Mohamed!!  Thank you for rating!!

Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: