Views
Helpful
Replies

CUP Server error messages

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I found on the RTMT for CUP 8.5 on the APP Syslog Events several Critical logs of Cisco AMC Service, the content of the log says

"the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch : Alert MatchedEvent : May 5 09:24:24 hostname01 syslog 1 nbslogpd[5326]: 53 messages were dropped AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent ClusterID : NodeID :"

Then i went thru the system messages and found many more couples of events like this

first event is:

Date: May 5 14:07:30

Machine Name: hostname01

Severity: Warning

Process:  jabberd

Message: : [warn] metrics:-1525965920 : Record not found in record map: record_id(4657)

then second event is
Date: May 5 14:07:30
Machine Name: comeditxpre01
Severity: Warning
Process:  jabberd
Message: : [warn] mod_stats.cpp:723:-1525965920 : Stats field '(null)' not found for record 'jsm-session-counters' for session (1128265110@domain.com/cucsf8440)
the same set of events is repeated for the same user and for many other users, i really dont know where to find any info to track the cause of the error.
anyone have an idea of what is going on?
Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Paul O'Dwyer
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Javier,

Is this CUP 8.5 deplyed as part of a trial or in production?

Are there any warnings on the admin GUI prompting to restart certain services? After some config changes, the admin can be prompted for service re-starts in order for the config to take effect.

Paul

Chris Tolley
Level 3
Level 3

Just upgraded to 8.5.4 and I am now also gettings thousands of thee entry:

Stats field '(null)' not found for record 'jsm-session-counters' for session

In my messages Syslog.

Doesnt seem to be causing an issue other then showing an alert for excessive log entries but I can imagine this is a good thing. Was there ever a solution found for this issue?