Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7 login failed, make sure username and password are correct

I have an issue with CUPC 7, "login failed. Make sure your username and password are correct". I already run the troubleshooter diagnostic on CUPS and everything is green checked, also the CUCM Publisher Configuration and everything is successful and connected, green check too.

I have already reset the Tomcat service, actually the whole server but still got the same error.

I downloaed the logs from CUPC and found this:

2012-02-13 16:55:52,492 [0x000021e8] ERROR LCMiddleware - (MWMSG_EIM_SOAPLOGINFAILED) Failed to log in to SOAP server https://10.32.13.3/EPASSoap/service, The username/password entered is invalid.

2012-02-13 16:55:52,493 [0x000021e8] DEBUG LCConnection - CUPS_CONFIG setReason(): [REFUSED] --> [INVALID_CREDENTIALS]

My credetentials are fine, I already got login in CUPS user web page and CUCM user webpage.

I have downloaded the

Cisco UP Client Profile Agent" logs and "Cisco Tomcat Security" logs 

but I can't find anything.

I am attaching the logs, please any help ??

Presence  7.0.5.10000-18

CUCM  7.1.3.10000-11

6 Replies 6

shaikh ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Have you tried to login in CUPC user option page?

Shib

Yes I did, the login is successful

Have you put the value in the host file in your PC ?

e.g

C--windows--system32--drivers--etc-host

10.135.200.6 cup

10.135.200.1 cucm-pub

10.135.200.2 cucm-sub1

Try to use cupc  in login server

Yes shaikh I already tried and the same result =(

Try to download CUPC new version and in the device add Client service framwork instead CUPC and tried .

One basic thing did u assign liecense capability in sytem bar in CUCM?.

Do you mean last 7 version?? because version 8 won't work because of use XMPP and 7 version use SIP.

Yes I did regarding licensing capability.

Regards!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: