Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8.5 - Call Pick Up

We've recently deployed CUPC 8.5 and the main challenge we're facing is colleagues being unable to perform a simple 'call pick up' from their CUPC client when another colleagues CUPC client is ringing.  How are people getting around this ..... or aren't you?  Speaking to Cisco there doesn't seem to be anything on their product roadmap to add basic telephony functionality to the CUPC client.  This really surprises me as features such as multiple line apperance and call pick up are pretty fundamental.  Any ideas or thoughts would be apprecaited.

4 Replies 4

seongho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Keith,

We plan to make the Call Pickup functionality available within our Cisco Jabber for Windows, next generation of CUPC.  It is currently being targeted for its FCS at the end of this calendar year.

Seongho Hong

Technical Marketing Engineer

Unified Communications Business Unit

Hi Keith,

I just wanted to provide you with an update on Cisco Jabber for Windows.  The release of the product has been changed and we are now planning to FCS the product in the second quarter of calerdar year 2012.  Thank you for your support and patience.

Hello Seongho Hong,

Do you have any list of the features included in all Jabber versions (MAC, PC, iPhone, BB, Android,...)?

I'm looking for call pickup group support.... But I would like to have a full feature lists.... if it is possible....

Thanks in advance,

Víctor

Victor,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. The Jabber portfolio continues to evolve and expand with the goal of having the same features across all platforms and devices for a seamless user experience.

For more information, check out this link and stay tuned to Cisco for future updates and announcements.

https://communities.cisco.com/message/89109#89109

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community