Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8 Status behavior

paultruscott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a customer who wants to have the following ring and divert on their CUPC 8.

They want to change CUPC status event for incoming calls.
Today, the system works as follows:
Green Status: The phone rings and after a few rings, the call goes to the mobile/RDP.
Yellow Status: The phone rings and after a few rings, the call goes to the mobile/RDP.
Red Status DnD: The phone rings without sound only two low beeps but does not connect to the mobile/RDP

They want the following behavior.
Green Status: The phone rings and after a few rings, the call goes to the mobile/RDP.
Yellow Status: The phone rings and after a few rings, the call goes to the mobile/RDP.
Red Status DnD: The phone rings and after a few rings, the call goes to the mobile/RDP.

So exactly the same behavior in DND as in Available status. I can't see where to change this, is this possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Actually this has almost nothing to do with CUP/CUPC. The DND status on CUCM (which is always mirrored to reflect the CUP DND status) is what controls whether Mobile Connect extends the call to the configured Remote Destinations or not. Specific to Mobile Connect the Features and Services guide shows that it only supports the Call Reject behavior of DND. So, no this behavior is not possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Actually this has almost nothing to do with CUP/CUPC. The DND status on CUCM (which is always mirrored to reflect the CUP DND status) is what controls whether Mobile Connect extends the call to the configured Remote Destinations or not. Specific to Mobile Connect the Features and Services guide shows that it only supports the Call Reject behavior of DND. So, no this behavior is not possible.

Thank you for your quick reply, it is what I thought. I had read the guide but I thought maybe someone had a work around.

Many thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: