cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC Caller id "Unknown"

balukr
Level 2
Level 2

Customer is running CUCM version 7.1.3, Presence 8.6, CUPC 8.5.3 . All the basic CUPS functions are working as it should be except one thing when ever an outbound PSTN call from CUPC is made caller ID is not going through,  on the reciever end it shows the calling number as "Unknown" . This happens in both Softphone and Deskphone mode from CUPC. Yes, customer has PRI's and if you call directly from deskphone caller ID works fine. Since this is my presence install not sure this is normal or I missed someting in the configuration. I know it uses Application Dial Rules to dial out but not sure how to pass this Caller ID from there. Thanks for your help in Advance.

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance.   Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support).

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Kelly,

I know about this community only reason I posted this is to find or get feedback from the forum it is a known problem/behaviour for this application. If you want me to remove this from here let me know I will do that.Thx.

Thank you for your reply.  I posted the Cisco support community information for you as an alternate resource until other members of the community respond to your post.