Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC limited connection

yoonfui.chong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have integrated Cisco Unified Presence 8.0 with CUCM 8.0. My Cisco Unified Personal Communicator have an error.

The error is Connected(limited). Do anyone also have the same problem. Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Regards,

yoon fui

2 Replies 2

Adrian Esquillo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the CUPC menu Help > Show server Health output would show which service is not connecting.

Can you provide screenshot of this?

Hi Adrian,

I had the same issue occurring, however I was unable to get screenshots of the Server Health. I logged into the Serviceability section on the Presence server, and found that the UP SIP Proxy and UP Presence Engine services were both deactivated. After activating the services the issue seemd to have been corrected.

This was the second time in about a month that these services were deactivated. The first time was after whe had brought our entire server rack back up, after installing a new UPS in the rack.

Can you let me know what could possibly be causing these services to become deactivated on their own?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: